Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day

Today was my first day as a college freshman. It seemed like I spent more time searching for a parking spot than I did in my first class. My first class was Composition. Walking into the class, I felt intimidated by all the staring faces. In the classroom full of students, I only knew one. As time passed, I began to realize that my life in college wouldn't be that bad, considering that my teacher was laid-back and my fellow classmates were very easy going as well. the next step of my journey as a college student was familiarizing myself with the campus, and meeting new people. I came in anxious and nervous, but I will be leaving with a sense of satisfaction and releif as I realize that college life is not bad at all, it all depends on what you make it, and I plan to make it a good one.

5 comments:

  1. The parking lot does suck! It is worse then High School's!!! :( Hopefully it gets better. But plan on having a good time in comp this semester, should be a fun class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH yeahh! I am really excited about this one. Now that I actually know people in that class, it shouldn't go too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to agree with the parking lot structure. It seems to rely more on sheer luck than anything else. Anyway, I'm also hoping that I'll eventually be able to relax as the year progresses and have fun during my time in college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got the right attitude about college: it is what you make of it! Good job so far! And, the parking will work itself out. Give it time!
    --k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thank you kristi. I kind of enjoy college to tell you the truth. The sad part is, the parking seems to be getting worse. Maybe some students will start skipping so parking spots will begin to open :) hahaha.

    ReplyDelete