Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BAHAMA BREEZE



We all dream of having a perfect island escape, finding one in a restaurant is exceptional. For a taste of island cuisine, try Bahama Breeze. The tropical atmosphere, soft wood and palm tree interior make for a relaxing visit. A place to unwind, and indulge. The Caribbean cuisine is mouth watering and flavorful. The menu provides delicious varieties of meat, ranging from the Jamaican Grilled Chicken Breast, to Chopped Sirloin, and various seafood, salmon, and shrimp. The prices range from $10- $20 per entree. They serve thirst quenching fresh squeezed juice for those parched individuals. They serve alcohol and virgin drinks. Everything on the menu can be taken out.The hours are form Noon - 1:30 a.m. Sunday, 4 p.m.-12:30 a.m. Monday-Tuesday, 4 p.m.-1:30 a.m. Wednesday-Saturday.



Bahama Breeze has very few locations all over the United States. I feel blessed to have one 3 miles away from my home. Recently, I visited Bahama Breeze for dinner with my sister. Upon entering, we were greeted with a very bright and cheerful face, as the hostess made us aware that we were going to have a little wait before we were to be seated. The restaurant was full for a Monday night. People of all ages were enjoying time with loved ones, as they were comforted by the soft Caribbean music and vibrant island atmosphere of the restaurant.

My sister and I sat at a booth, surrounded by fake palm trees and wooden figures. Our waitress approached us immediately to get our drink orders. She left, and after a few moments, she returned with 2 sugar cane juices, the “Lemon Breeze.” After moments of looking over the menu, we were ready to order. Our waitress responded right away. She took our order, and before we knew it, two beautifully decorated plates were placed on the table before us. I had the Jamaican Grilled Chicken and it was the most delicious thing I have ever eaten. My sister had the Wood Grilled Top Sirloin Steak

After our meal, my sister and I had to wait a little while for our waitress to bring our check, and honestly, that was the only complaint. The visit itself was amazing. The meal was phenomenal, the staff was friendly, and the atmosphere was comforting. I would recommend Bahama Breeze to anyone looking for a satisfying night out to eat, wether its with family, or friends.


Jamaican Grilled Chicken Breast

Wood-grilled with authentic Jamaican jerk seasonings and mango glazed, served with fresh mango pineapple salsa, cinnamon mashed sweet potatoes and seasonal vegetables.

Wood-Grilled Top Sirloin Steak

8 oz. fresh center-cut, over sweet red poblano peppers, melted cheddar and pepper-jack cheese, with yuca fries, black bean roasted corn salsa.



“Feed your island spirit”



No comments:

Post a Comment