Monday, November 16, 2009

Sharing a Room

In my 19 years of living, I have not had to share a room with anyone. Recently, my family moved. Being the considerate person I am (lol) I offered my parents to share a room with my younger sister. She is in high school and sometimes I feel as though she does not apply herself to the potential she is capable of reaching. By sharing a room with her, I thought I would help monitor her as she does homework. I gave my little brother my TV and radio so that she would have no distractions in ''our'' room.
This turned out to be a mistake. A BIG mistake. She refuses to clean. She leaves clothes all over the room. Although, when she does clean, she manages to rearrange my things, which are neat, instead of her belongings which are dispersed EVERYWHERE.
Things better change soon!

1 comment:

  1. I completely can relate. I had my own room for like five years when I was younger, and now my parents are divorced, we moved, and I am forced to share a room with Paige. She's a huge slob, leaves laundry (clean or dirty) everywhere, and dirty dishes all over, it's gross. I can't stand sharing a space with someone so careless.

    ReplyDelete