When I used to waitress at my previous restaurant, I had these regular costumers that would come every saturday. They would sit in the smoking section and eat their ham and cheese omelettes and drink their coffee. I would sit and talk to them for hours and hours. I told them a lot of personal things, and they always seemed to know what to say to help me out. EVERY single saturday they would come in. I loved seeing them. I always talked about how much I love apples to them, so on my birthday, they brought me a basket of about 30 Macintosh apples (which I LOVE) and a teddy bear. I think I cried for about an hour because of how thoughtful they were.
It was a Friday night, and my boss brought together all the employees and told us that he was closing the restaurant, he was going to move back to his country and he did not have anyone to sell it to. I was not as upset about losing my job, as I was about not seeing Cat and Shawn the next day.
Hours became days, days became weeks, weeks became months until I heard from my friends again. It had been 1 year exactly when in my Facebook inbox, I received a long desired hello from my friends.
Through emails, we talked about where I was working now and how school was going. I was VERY happy to have had the luck to talk to them again.
The next day, I had to work from 3-10...it was 9 o'clock when the door opened as I was doing the night clean ups...in walked a face I had been desiring to see. As she walked towards me, I began to cry. It was sooooo nice seeing someone who knew everything that I was going through. Someone I could talk to about everything. I was glad to have her and her husband back in my life. We talked about school, and her son and how her brother recently committed suicide. I was devastated. I could feel her hurt.
She had her hands behind her back, and when we finished hugging before she left, she pulled out a bag, inside, about 5 Macintosh apples. I could not believe it, this woman was the most thoughtful person I have ever met in my life. I started crying again, happy tears, that once again, I was reunited with my friends <3
Awe thats really sweet of her. I'm glad you finaly find her thats really cool :)
ReplyDeleteThanks kyle. I am too:)
ReplyDelete